Rajasthan may be synonymous with forts and palaces but is also known for its rich cultural and religious heritage. Interestingly, Jaipur, its capital, is the fulcrum around which the magic of this state spins. This includes sacred and landmark sacred destinations such as Shri Mahavir Ji Teerth, and therefore visitors frequently search for hotels near Mahaveer Ji Jain temple.
Incidentally, Umaid Palace, situated 70 km away from Shri Mahavir Ji is not only a symbol of luxurious accommodation but also known to house one the finest restaurants near Shri Mahaveer Ji Teerth.
The hotel carries the tagline of "Organic Retreat" and not without a reason. Umaid Palace provides excellent room options, dining / restaurants choices and therefore your search for hotels near Shri Mahaveer Ji Teerth ends here.
- Standard Rooms - A 300 sq. ft. space that exudes elegance, and in sync with Rajasthani culture and heritage. The rooms are also a tribute to the local craftsmen.
- Family Rooms - Visitors to Mahaveer Ji Jain temple generally set out as a family. Umaid Palace's dedicated “group” complementing rooms consists of 1 Double bed with 2 single beds or 4 single beds. These residential spaces offer classic furniture, air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi and stunning country-side view.
- Maharani Suite - This residential quarter is elegance personified. Stately furniture, large French windows and ultra-comfortable seating are some of its salient features.
- Solar Energy - Exploits self-generated solar power for 75% of its power needs.
- Food - Prepared from in-house, organically grown vegetables.